I have been trying all week to post, but every time I click to add an image my whole computer freezes up! does anyone know why it might be doing that? I am so bummed!
Try making your pictures a little smaller. Mine did that to for a while, until I shrunk my pictures and then it worked wonderfully. Don't worry, it doesn't affect the look of your pictures. Hope that helps.
Aubrey, it's been a long time. Since HHS. Anyway I'm new to the blogging world and found you from Felicity. Come visit me over at www.erniemistyandabby.blogspot.com
2 comments:
Try making your pictures a little smaller. Mine did that to for a while, until I shrunk my pictures and then it worked wonderfully. Don't worry, it doesn't affect the look of your pictures. Hope that helps.
Aubrey, it's been a long time. Since HHS. Anyway I'm new to the blogging world and found you from Felicity. Come visit me over at www.erniemistyandabby.blogspot.com
It's fun to see your family.
PS. I know nothing about how to fix your pics.
Post a Comment